Jason Rockwell Cox

International Travel

Name:
Location: ILM, NC

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wildcat Provisions





We made it to Snowshoe, West Virginia in about 7 hours and I think we stopped at least twice. After finally figuring out where to check-in we arrived at our lodging for the weekend. The place was equipped with a fireplace, full kitchen, washer and dryer and a hot shower. This is the convience store, Wildcat Provisions, we waited in for an AAA road-service call. It turns out, I didnt have enough anti-freeze in my jeep. The engine froze. We ended up having to book an extra night and hire a rental car to drive all the way back to North Carolina. Before we left West Virginia, I stopped by the garage where my jeep had been towed. I took off the license plate and grabbed the registration. I'm not sure if I am even going back for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home