Jason Rockwell Cox

International Travel

Name:
Location: ILM, NC

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Machu Picchu, Peru


I have been home for one week now. The jet-lag is a feeling someone has to experience themselves to understand. I would describe it as a broken pattern of sleeping and eating habits. It is really weird and takes a while to get used to (especially when crossing the International Date Line). Within a week of being home I have already found myself searching the internet and bookstores for the next place I am going to conquer. Peru has caught my attention quickly. Check out this photo of Machu Picchu in Peru. It is part of the ruins of the Incan Trail that runs throughout South America. The Amazon River also plays a role in the lives and culture of the natives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home