Jason Rockwell Cox

International Travel

Name:
Location: ILM, NC

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Don't Pay!

I havent even left yet and I have been receiving wonderful advice through email. I will heed it wisely. This is a letter from my buddy, Ickes.

Jason,

If you are heading to Arenal, then there is a Butterfly Garden in the center
of town. They employ travellers who help out in the garden (do tours, clean
up, etc.). These people were extremely friendly and offered to let us sleep
in their guest quarters for free. I already had a place so I passed.

There's also a Sky Bridge Tour. Dont Pay. Walk in, head outside and go right
up the spiral staircase like you've already payed. Once you get on the
bridges, there will be no employees. If they stop you well then I guess you
pay.

Or, Walking up to it (the main entrance) there will be a bunch of
hummingbird feeders. Head towards them and you will see the path. Then you
can walk up the bridges backwards and bypass paying the fees.

Any other info, email me. Have Fun and ill make sure to keep you updated on
my bike trip.

Ickes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home