Jason Rockwell Cox

International Travel

Name:
Location: ILM, NC

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Change of plans...

Our three night stay in King's Cross in Sydney got double booked so we were out of a place to stay. We met up with Andy (www.asmithlife.blogspot.com) and had a few beers at the bars the day before New Years Eve. The original plan was to stay through the holiday but I think John and I were ready to leave anyway. Thanks to Noah and Eric from Wrightsville Beach for letting us sleep on their hotel floor! We would have been on the streets if it wasnt for you guys. I'm glad we met up it was an amazing experience. Everything was so overpriced it was ridiculous. I wish I had time to make it to the Outback. That is where I really wanted to go. Oh well, maybe next time. We called Air New Zealand and caught the next plane to Christchurch and left New Years Eve Day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home