Jason Rockwell Cox

International Travel

Name:
Location: ILM, NC

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Into the Storm...


Dec. 26th

Depart ILM (Wilmington, NC) to Sydney Austraila. There will be a layover in Los Angeles, California. I will arrive in Austraila on Dec. 28th.

*New Years Eve in Sydney Austraila. The majority of the hostels are already booked on the 31st-1st. I will probably get wasted and sleep on the beach or a park bench. I dont care. I'm crazy.


Jan. 2nd

Depart Sydney, Austraila to Christchurch, New Zealand

*At this point, I will have 16 days to travel approximately 600 miles from Christchurch to Queenstown up the West Coast overland to the North Island and arrive in Auckland, New Zealand on...

Jan. 18th

Depart Auckland, New Zealand to Nadi Fiji

*One week in Fiji should give me enough time to thoroughly explore the Yasawa Islands.

Jan. 25th

Depart Nadi, Fiji to LAX to ILM

Jan. 26th

Arrive in ILM!

1 Comments:

Blogger ebluebell said...

Hi! I happen to have read your blog. It seemed to me you are taking the breath at the same pace with the nature's. What a great way to live a life! You motivated me. Thanks!
- Amy

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home